* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
* Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
* Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
* Only burn candles on a level, heat resistant surface.
* Never burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
* Do not allow the flame to touch the tin.
* On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
* Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
* Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to tin.
* Candle tins may become hot during use.
* Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not re-light.